Friday, August 19, 2005

new moon, dark night

the new moon looked down at me from where it was perched in the sky... like an eye watching its prey...like a stalker stalking its victim... no matter where i went i couldnt get away from its gaze. i cant take it , i can feel the moon staring. i can see her vision looking right through me. never felt so alone like i did that night. reality hits me in the face like a punch in the face.. that day i knew my friend was gone for good and never coming back... once the best of friends then the worst of enemys.. now i find out your not here anymore. wish i could go back in time and change the past. first i lost a friendship then i lost a friend.. ithink i laughed when i found out.. then reality punched me again. yeah we were enemies but yet we were friends. we are all clueless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home