Thursday, August 04, 2005

pain...lots of it

so tuesday afternoon i go for my doctors appointment to remove an ingrown toe nail....holy shit.. never felt so much pain before... so the doctor injected my toe about 6 times, at least thats all i felt... i know he injected it more than that but i lost count. so after about 20 mins of waiting for my toe to go numb the doctor goes to work... then all of a sudden a rush of pain goes from my toe through my whole body...ouch... crap... injection hadnt fully taken affect... so another injection... after that i was ok and the pain went away... wednesday morning i wake up in pain... my foot feels like a truck ran over it. thank god for pain killers. so no work for me on weds... here i am today fully medicated but no pain...shit im sleepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home