Tuesday, November 08, 2005

finally some fun

so last night i went to a concert....mosdef, talib kweli, pharoah monch and jean grae.... best fucken concert ever... no pics though at least not any good ones...i couldnt get my camera in and my camera phone sucks big balls. man this concert was great...it was me my wife, her friend and my sis..... im tired as hell and its barely tuesday so im gonna be paying for it all week. just got back from vegas sunday night then the concert last night... oh well its all worth it... mosdef kicks some lyrical ass......

5 Comments:

Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Hey sounds like you had a blast! No más handas de fiesta. Never been to Vegas the closest I've gotten is buying the Dirty Vegas CD.

11:07 AM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

haha... yeah and im going again in a couple of weeks ... hey we have to have our perks living in the hell that phoenix is...

11:08 AM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

da buttah- yup ...the concert kickedass so hahaha...oh yeah and haha...
tif- it did i had a great weekend overall

8:39 AM  
Blogger DeeM said...

I'm diggin' it!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Santiago said...

well...i think i am going to do some research on this mos def guy. any recommendations are welcomed. my brother used to be the one recommending, but we hardly get together anymore.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home