Friday, July 08, 2005

????random emotions

theres trouble down the street. what to do how to run my feet cant move. is this a...whats the opposite of a lucid dream. oh wait its just life. wake your ass up and get to it.... routine is routine but if its broken it shouldnt harm you unless your routine holds you together. im refering to people not things. scared money dont make money but it also dont run when the going gets tough...shit now i got fake niggas worried about me.. they dont even know my last name how can you be so truthful and honest to someone you dont even know. shit i just felt my brain move.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi DeCoMpOsEd love your blog. I came across it while looking for dream dictionary. I know ????random emotions is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dream dictionary stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing DeCoMpOsEd, Hope you are having a good day. Your ????random emotions site is most interesting. I was looking for innocent dream related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, innocent dream thanks again, take care.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out searching for lucid dream related information, when I landed on your page. DeCoMpOsEd you have some good stuff there. While ????random emotions wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for lucid dream, see you again some time.

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi DeCoMpOsEd, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on what dream mean. Ok ????random emotions wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for what dream mean anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home