Monday, July 11, 2005

what tomorrow might be...

ever here of intravenous feedings of feelings, i have. ive watched man change to beast in front me. ive watched myself become a demon and then a saint. ive watched man create then destroy, ive watched man defend then cause something that needed protection. the fate of my body has been chosen but what of that of my soul? im looking foward to the future dredding the past worried that my present soon will be just that ...the past. in second thought im scared as shit of my future. im not sure what tomorrow will bring but i know what yesterday left. im afraid of that, that i cant see or hold. i get comfort from things ive seen and been through. maybe if i was dislexic and cross eyeded at the sime time then i could truly see things right....get it ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home