Thursday, September 01, 2005

found a pup last night



i have a one year old hyperactive pit and yesterday i found a dober man pup... my pit is male and the doberman pup is female... my pit tries and has tried to ...let say dominate her sexually...but she is to small she looks like she is 2 months old... but i really dont know.. ive decided to keep them seperate for now.. i think hes getting jealous because he'll come and sit practically on me and my wife when ever we pet the new pup. for now her name is morena ..my pits name is buster

3 Comments:

Blogger desarmar said...

send me buster.. keep morena.. he will like it here in Chicago.

1:03 PM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

haha...no way thats my boy

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

well that's very sweet of you to give morena a home. hope it all works out.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home