Wednesday, August 09, 2006

being positive

lifes good, i rarely write about the good, cause when it comes to my good moments in life im greedy with them.. i want to hold on to them for myself... i write the bad to get it off my chest... or just cause its an old lingering feeling... life is actually pretty good though.. cant complain.. got my health.. got a great family ... great wife...
getting ready to visit my fam.. i complain about them a lil... but fuck who doesnt... gotta love them no matter what...

2 Comments:

Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

BEHIND YOUR BACK... YOU KNOW OF THIS PAGE... JUST SPEAKING MY MIND BROTHA... NOTHING I HAVENT TOLD YOU MYSELF

2:53 PM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

IF ANYTHING KEEP READING... GO DOWN... THE PAGE.. TO WHERE IT SAYS RANTING AGAIN... PINCHE PRIMO

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home