Tuesday, June 21, 2005

michael andrew's mad world

All around me are familiar facesWorn out places, worn out facesBright and early for the daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere. The tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever hadI find it hard to tell youI find it hard to takeWhen people run in circles its a very very Mad WorldMad World
Children waiting for the day they feel goodHappy birthday, happy birthday And they feel the way that every child shouldSit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me Hello teacher tell me whats my lesson Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kind of funnyI find it kind of sad The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever hadI find it hard to tell youI find it hard to take When people run in circles its a very very Mad World Mad World Enlarge your world Mad World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home