Tuesday, October 31, 2006

where the soul go?

ive mentioned this in previous blogs.. but i think our souls are using our bodies as vessels and when we expire.. our soul moves on to the next.. so what about people with multiple personalities.. do they have two souls.. the definition of the disease states:
the existence in an individual of two or more distinct personalities or ego-states, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. To qualify as dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder), at least two personalities must routinely take alternate control of the individual's behavior, and there must be a loss of memory that goes beyond normal forgetfulness
so can it be two souls taking turns using one body? can it be more proof to my crazy theory.. not just mine.. but others as well.. who knows.. all i know is that i have crazy dreams and i never ever see myself.. i end up in someone elses body..like my soul over takes it.. or can it be a pass body i used in a previous life.. or can it be i drank myself crazy..haha.. i dont know

8 Comments:

Blogger sonrisa morena said...

your questions are all signs of schizophrenia ...men tend to show symptom in their late 20's to then be fully diagnosed with it in their early thirties...hehehehehe did i get you thinking some more? i crack myself up sometimes. seriously, these are all good questions but multiple personality issues are, in my experienc, dealt as only one person. the "other person or persons" are just personalities not an actual person. they maybe to the individual that is diagnosed but to us they are just that, "personalities". does this make sense?...cause i think i just confused myself ;-)

11:39 AM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

maybe i did make this up maybe im not typing right now.. but sitting at a bus stop typing on a phone.. oh no.. i lost it.haha.. yeah kinda makes sense.. but from what ive read those two personalities can be like 2 different people.. so it just got my noggin thinkin..

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your dreams? are you familiar with astral traveling? another possible explanation.

10:36 AM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

YES IVE SEEN DONNIE DARKO MORE THAN ONCE :-)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

You are not schizophrenic--or are you? If you are, then I am as well because I think like this.

12:37 PM  
Blogger DeCoMpOsEd said...

you'll be surprised what lsd can do for the mind.. i mean.. yeah its been available for a while ;-)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I linked here from a comment you made on my blog and I must say I am totally blown away by your mind! The concept of two souls sharing a body is something I have wondered about myself. I don't find the theory strange but intriguing. Schizophrenic? Nah! Curious and thought provoking. Definitely.

6:47 PM  
Blogger C... said...

that's pretty freaky! I never remember my dreams

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home